[certtest] Certification software upgrade this week

  • From: Erik Rozendaal erozendaal@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:56:12 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nM1bHqKxilW8tiuMDk9t+sRekMSaKahTH780++xExXw=; b=cI70htpGQsMiNynYHvsz9xxZhggJ/K+K4mqKK0DDRFAnedKJpL+P1iEECaKxy3U50z C9gCofmG4U1C79TliLKnt73XUvqml/BWG40iIugxTR4fALdVBQ0X8jNIrmKAPpwUzxbm rwkO4ZtyU3iN/NQ5uJtdbIgJDToTRRG/Butro=

Hi all,

This week we'll be upgrading the certification software at
certtest.ripe.net. This new beta release will integrate with the RIPE
NCC member portal and any RIPE NCC member will be able to access
certification from the portal. Since there are many internal changes,
we are not able to migrate the current certificate authorities.

Expect outages on the certtest portal this week until the new software
is up and running. We'll let you know once the new software is
installed.

Because the certification software is now integrated with our member
portal we can no longer support non-member test accounts. We would
like to thank all non-member testers for their effort and input.

Regards,
The RIPE NCC certification team.