[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Public contact details for anchor hosts?

Sascha E. Pollok sp at iphh.net
Thu Sep 19 23:53:32 CEST 2013

Hello Vesna,

[...]
> Concrete questions I have for you:
>
> - Do you want to have publicly available contact details, for the anchor
> admin & technical contacts?

I think it is fine, yes - hoping that the level of noise will stay on a
professional level :)

> One idea we had is to ask all anchor hosts to keep that contact
> information in RIPE database, and let us know the nic-handle.
>
> - Would that be a practical solution for you?

Yes, that'd be fine. Either person or role should be fine so we can
maintain it ourselves. Letting people find the information themselves
would them most likely pick the wrong addresses.

Cheers
Sascha

Sascha E. Pollok                      E-Mail: sp at iphh.net
Manager Network Design and Operations Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10
IPHH Internet Port Hamburg GmbH       Fax: +49 (0)40 374919-29
Wendenstrasse 408                     AG Hamburg, HRB 76071
20537 Hamburg, Germany                CEO: Axel G. Kroeger