[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Public contact details for anchor hosts?

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Sep 19 18:46:01 CEST 2013

Dear anchor hosts,

As a preparation for production service, we thought that it would be
useful to the anchor operators if there would be a way for the RIPE
Atlas users to report connectivity problems, or any other findings that
come out from using your Anchor as a target.

Concrete questions I have for you:

- Do you want to have publicly available contact details, for the anchor
admin & technical contacts?

One idea we had is to ask all anchor hosts to keep that contact
information in RIPE database, and let us know the nic-handle.

- Would that be a practical solution for you?
Or do you prefer to maintain these contact details on RIPE Atlas site?

Alternatively, we can also point the users to your ASN and let them find
the contact details themselves...

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Vesna