[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Pilot Phase Two, and other news

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue May 21 19:20:46 CEST 2013

On 20/05/2013 04:05, Aleksi Suhonen wrote:
> How about starting off with AS112 instances on the Anchors? Putting
> K-root instances on the Anchors may feel daunting, because you can't
> anticipate if the Atlas Anchor functionality and the K-root
> functionality might adversely affect each other.

this can't happen until the anchors support an internal layer 3 network,
with a bgp capable transit router VM providing connectivity.  If this is
built, I'd love to see anchor boxes sitting on an IXP so that we could
measure IXP performance rather than the performance of my IXP management
routers (and yes, I do understand the limits of what I'm asking for here).

Nick