[Atlas-anchors-pilot] RIPE Atlas during RIPE66

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Mon May 13 12:38:02 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues

(apologies for duplicates)

this week, at the RIPE66 meeting in Dublin, you can meet few of the
RIPE Atlas team people, if you are attending in person.

Daniel, Robert, Rene and Vesna will be available to answer all your
RIPE Atlas questions, and Lia and the the rest of Info Hub staff
will be able to give you more probes, and also talk about sponsorship,
ambassador-ship of the probes and other administrative details.

We also have a few scheduled takes and events:

- informal BoF session on Thursday evening: 18:00-19:00
.. where we will talk about new features and your wishes,
both for "Anchors" and for regular RIPE Atlas functionality

- 2 presentations at MAT-WG: an update

- & related : RIPEstat public demo, Monday, BoF slot

For the remote participation, you can watch webcasts and talk to us on
irc (channel #bof), or send us emails or Tweets, as usual.

Looking forward to meeting you this week,
and having discussions and exchange of ideas!

Regards,
Vesna