[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Lightweight Anchors?

Michela Galante mgalante at ripe.net
Wed Jul 10 17:50:47 CEST 2013

Dear Gert,

We are wrapping up the pilot phase and we will soon publish the results along with the future plans for Anchors.
Our goal is to announce RIPE Atlas Anchors as production service at RIPE67.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other question or concern.

With kind regards,
Michela Galante