[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Provisional hardware specs for Atlas Anchors

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Fri Sep 7 15:18:29 CEST 2012

On 07/09/2012 10:08, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:
> Our experience with TTM has been that the lack of a replacement cycle is
> very painful because maintaining and operating really outdated kit is
> just a very painful thing to do.

That's pretty reasonable, but a 3 year life-cycle is going to be shorter
than most organisations' depreciation / accounting write-down periods.  For
organisations which care about this sort of thing, this may cause problems
because you've just upped the hardware cost of the service for them by 33%.

Nick