[Apwg-ipv6-papi] policy proposal done?

Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG Olaf.Sonderegger at abraxas.ch
Tue Aug 27 16:44:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm not able to join you for discussion, because I won't be in Athens.

I have read the proposal during my way home, but WG was faster with correction/discussion as I was able to follow. I didn't find any issues, so we should start discussion from my point of view.

If I can still help you, I will do my best. If it is too complicate to involve me (eg. real life discussion are better as online discussion, but I won't be able to join you in real life at the moment), you could also kick me out from WG.

Thank you all for your unbelievable effort.

Best regards, Olaf