[mat-wg] RIPE63 Call for Presentations

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: Ian Meikle imeikle@localhost
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:19:23 +0100

Dear Working Group Colleagues,

RIPE63 will be held in Vienna 31 October - 4 November
(http://ripe63.ripe.net/). The MAT-WG session is scheduled to run
between 16:00 - 17:30 CET on Thursday 3 October, though this may be
subject to change as the meeting plan is still in draft.

My co-chairs and I invite you to submit presentations or suggestions
for content you would like to see in this session. As a reminder, the
working group charter states:

"The purpose of the working group is to provide a forum in which the
RIPE NCC and the community can collaborate in the areas of data, tools
and analysis relating to the Internet and its infrastructure, with a
loose focus on monitoring, diagnosis, analysis and forecasting. It is
not the purpose of the working group to compare the performance of
networks for marketing purposes."

For this meeting we are particularly interested in hearing about
measurements and analysis around the recent IPv6 day, though any
presentations that meet the WG charter are welcome.

If you would like to contribute anything to our session at the next
RIPE meeting please email
mat-wg-chairs@localhost

Best regards,

Ian Meikle