[mat-wg] Fwd: [menog] Call For Papers, MENOG 9 - Muscat 25 Sept - 4 Oct 2011

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: "Richard L. Barnes" rbarnes@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:28:51 -0400

Dear MAT WG,

Please find below the Call for Papers for the 9th meeting of the Middle East
Network Operators Group.  If you have been doing work looking at networks in
the Middle East, please think about contributing some content.

Also, please keep in mind that presentations are to be technical in nature;
non-technical presentations or presentations with significant marketing content
will not be accepted.

Regards,
--Richard