[mat-wg] Comments on RIPEstat

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: "Richard L. Barnes" rbarnes@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:24:59 -0400

Hey all,

This is the standard post-demo thread for comments on RIPEstat.  Here are mine
to kick things off:

-- As I said on the call, it's not really clear right now what the purpose is
of the "Query" link.  I guess it could help me understand, but it would be
extra useful to be able to tweak and re-query.  Maybe this could show a text
box with a "Re-query" button?

-- It seems like visibility graph could be a good way to use ATLAS data?  Of
course, the ATLAS probes would have to start pinging a little more broadly.

-- I like the path length graph a lot.  It's kind of useful to have the graph
fill in when you mouse over, but it might be nicer if you could show the data
value when you mouse over a point, and if the fill could be translucent so that
you could still see the other lines.

Thanks,
--Richard