<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads >>>

RIPE20: Action list (REMINDER)

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff < >
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 14:52:18 +0200

List of Closed Action Items


Action: 19.7  NCC
              To circulate the revised ripe-115 to the local-ir list for
              comments.

Action: 20.1  Mike Norris
              To flag those countries wo could do their own hostcounting
              to the NCC.

Action: 20.4  Mike Norris
              To send mail to the list asking for input on the content
              of the training material.

Action: 20.7  Mike Norris
              To circulate to the local-ir@localhost mailing list a
              summary of the meeting between the Regional Registries.

Action: 20.12 Havard Eidnes
              To publish the tool to check a primary zone file against
              registered domain objects, for the benefit of other top
              level registrars.

Action: 20.16 Marten Terpstra
              To forward the new NACR procedure to the routing-wg
              mailing list


List of Open Action Items


Action: 17.7  Wilfried Woeber, NCC
              To produce the necessary documentation for the new DB
              software.

Action: 19.6  Geert Jan de Groot
              To document new attribute "status" proposed to describe
              whether a network is delegated, reserved or assigned.

Action: 19.10 Erik Jan Bos, Wilfried Woeber
              Written proposal to extend the "inet-rtr" object ready
              before RIPE 20.

Action: 19.11 NCC
              To propose new domain object for in-addr.arpa

Action: 19.12 Marten Terpstra (to be taken over by NCC)
              To write up the proposed "stored"/"processed" attribute.

Action: 19.14 Erik-Jan Bos
              To write a short document describing how to use the rtr-obj
              to describe location of m-routers.

Action: 20.2  Rob Blokzijl
              To bring up the CERT issue during the next TERENA
              Contributors Committee meeting

Action: 20.3  Rob Blokzijl
              To start discussion on the IPv6 working group

Action: 20.5  Daniel Karrenberg
              To draft outline "applciations document" to support the
              proposed plan on how to deal with address space requests
              from VSE's

Action: 20.6  Mike Norris
              To recirculate to the local-ir@localhost mailing list the
              document on VSE's as drafted by Daniel Karrenberg.

Action: 20.8  Geert Jan de Groot
              To summarise the RIPE handle tool and to distribute to the
              local-ir@localhost mailing list.

Action: 20.9  RIPE NCC
              To do an implementation analysis on inverse lookups in
              the RIPE database.

Action: 20.10 Havard Eidnes
              To write up a proposal with input from the Local-IR WG and
              the EOF (European Operators Forum)

Action: 20.11 RIPE NCC
              To investigate (as time permits) distribution of the domain
              information in the RIPE database and to investigate a
              "private" approach for referrals.

Action: 20.13 Milan Sterba
              To periodically send out a call to RIPE NCC contributors
              to publish in the Connectivity Document Store.

Action: 20.14 Milan Starba
              To update the Connectivity Document Store home page

Action: 20.15 Milan Starba
              To produce a metrics sheet for the Connectivity Document Store

Action: 20.17 Merit
              To announce on the routing-wg mailing list when NACRs will
              stop being accepted

Action: 20.18 RIPE NCC
              To compare the AS690 routing information for European
              routes as stored in the Merit RADB with the information on
              the RIPE DB and report on mismatches

Action: 20.19 RIPE NCC
              To preload the advisory attribute from information in the
              Merit RADB shortly before Merit retires the PRDB.

Action: 20.20 Merit
              To keep the RIPE community up-to-date on the transition
              process through the routing-wg mailing list.

Action: 20.21 Herman van Dompseler
              To produce (and maintain) an European Mbone map.

Action: 20.22 Francis Dupont
              To send a pointer to PIM for BSD 4.4 as soon as it is
              available.

Action: 20.23 Nandor Horvath
              To inform the NIDUS working group about the decision
              that it had been disbanded.

Action: 20.24 Daniele Bovio
              To set up the matrix to keep track of the RIPE meeting
              actions.





  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads >>>