Informal IETF Report

  • To:
  • From: (Jill Foster)
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 10:21:58 +0100

Apologies if you receive more than one copy of this message.

IETF - Danvers: April 3rd - April 7th, 1995

Trip Report:
Jill Foster - Newcastle University, UK
UK Mailbase Manager

Abstract
========

The IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) met in Danvers near Boston.

An informal report is available which deals mainly with the areas of User
Support and Networked Information Retrieval.   (It is shorter than my
previous reports and contains fewer URLs due to a change in my own work
roles. I no longer work for TERENA on a part time basis and my own
"volunteer" effort is now committed elsewhere.)

 This report is stored on the UK Mailbase Server.  To retrieve a copy,
email to Mailbase@localhost with the following command in the body of
the message:

      send wg-isus ietf.04.95

 Alternatively use anonymous ftp to:  mailbase.ac.uk

 ftp://mailbase.ac.uk/pub/lists/wg-isus/files/ietf.04.95

Jill