Apologies for resent mail

  • To:
  • From: Tim Grimer < >
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 13:25:59 GMT
  • Cc:

Many apologies for some 16 messages sent by accident to this list. We
know of only one way this could have occured.

At Unipalm, our windows based mail application allows you to
"Drag-and-drop" selected groups of mail messages to folders.
Unfortunately, it is possible to drop messages into the out-tray by
accident at which point they are promptly sent.

Peter Dawe has a separate mail account, Peter2, which is used by his
Personal Assistant to organise the large volume of mail he receives
daily. The unwanted mail came from there. We are taking steps to make
sure that mail cannot originate from this source in the future.

Tim Grimer.

Unipalm Postmaster.