RIPE meeting special request

  • To: Reseaux IP Europeens < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff < >
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 13:56:37 +0100

Dear All,

I would like to ask your help at the forthcoming RIPE meeting. I am
"retiring" from the minute-taking task at this and future RIPE
meetings :-).  Instead, David Kessens our new colleague will be doing this.
Since this is his first time, I will of course be helping him, but it
would be great if everyone who is giving a presentation could coordinate
with David and with the Working Group chairs so that the task of
collecting all the information for the minutes is made easier for him.

Your help is much appreciated.
(aplogies to anyone who gets this message twice)

Kind Regards,

Anne
RIPE NCC