Re: Maps Working Group
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 92 09:59:54 +0100
Daniele Bovio HI@localhost writes:
* as the people attending the last RIPE meeting in Paris may remember,
* I volunteered to chair the network maps group and to kick off once
* more the discussion on this topic.
* A list has been created at the RIPE NCC for this purpose:
* The list will be used essentially to discuss and find out what we
* think about the following:
* * are maps useful or not.
* * is it worth producing them or not.
* * should maps be produced centrally (NCC) or in a distributed fashion
* (various regional networks should provide them)
* * should/could maps be produced from the RIPE database or not.
* * what amount of manpower we estimate necessary to produce and
* maintain network maps (both centrally and distributed).
* * any other issue related to the production of maps I have forgot and
* you would like to suggest.
* (not necessarily in this order ;-))
* If you feel interested in discussing these topics please send a mail
* to: maps-wg.request@localhost to be added to the list.
Slight change into standard syntax:
The requests should be send to maps-wg-request@localhost
PS of course we made sure that maps-wg.request@localhost works as well now ;-)