payment details 1998

  • To:
  • From: RIPE NCC Billing Department < >
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:44:17 +0100

Dear registries,

As we will be sending you the new invoices for 1998 soon,
could you please check your payment systems and
also make sure the billing information we have is uptodate.
If you are located in the European Union please make sure the
vat id number is correct.

The accountnumber you should use is.

Terena Association/ Ripe ncc
accountnumber: 61.81.39.087

Abn amro
Singel 429-435
nl-1012 wp amsterdam
Swift code: ABNANL2A

Please do not use the Terena account number: 62.63.49.028 anymore.
This will delay processing your payment.

The fee is stated in xeu which means European Currency Unit
1 xeu is the equivalent of 2,223 guilders per 7th of November 97
and 0,866 usd.

Please make sure you pay the correct amount if paying in usd or
guilders.

Best Regards,
Karen Kranen

ps
Please accept my apologies for double posting.