Re: RIPE NCC in Danger (no longer)

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
    Reseaux IP Europeens < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 05:21:22 +0200

Dear contributors,

I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to attend
yesterday's meeting or to contribute messages about the issues.
The adoption of both the activities & expenditure and the charging
scheme is a vote of confidence that all of us at the RIPE NCC
appreciate.  We will do our best to honour the trust you have in us.

Also the process of incorporating as an independent organisation is
progressing.  Especially I'd like to thank all those people who have
offered to serve on the executive board of RNA.  Thanks to your
contribution the meeting had a good slate of both highly qualified and
well respected candidates to choose from.

I must conclude that my worries of 'RIPE NCC in Danger' were
just that - worries; I am happy about that.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg

RIPE Community Member
RIPE NCC Manager

PS: Detailed minutes of the meeting will be published
    as soon as possible after the RIPE meeting.