Re: Meeting, Charging & Documents

  • To:
  • From: Peter Villemoes < >
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 12:26:19 +0200
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >

>>>Daniel Karrenberg <Daniel.Karrenberg@localhost said:
> We are going to propose three charging models, one of which will be
> very similar to the current one.

Daniel,

NORDUnet would prefer to continue with a fixed charge like the Model 1 in
the ripe-143 document, mainly for reasons of simplicity.

(I notice that the Model 1 rates seem to have been normalised such that the
total bill to be paid by NORDUnet will be the unchanged in 1997, which was
somewhat against my expectations.)

Finally, I think it is a waste of money to plan for tax payments in 1997 of
443 KECU, and I would propose that RIPE NCC seeks professional advice on
other ways of solving the problems the proposed reserves were meant to
handle.
--
    Peter Villemoes
    NORDUnet A/S,       Phone       +45 4576 2300