Re: Meeting, Charging & Documents

  • To: Willi Huber < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 10:50:08 +0200
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >

  > Willi Huber huber@localhost writes:

  > I cannot make it to the meeting on September 11th, I'm sorry.
  > I have studied the paper ripe-143 and would like to expresse
  > the preferences of SWITCH with this mail....

Thank you Willi!

Actually I had hoped for more mesages like this and some discussion on
this list.  I take the absence of discussion to mean that you are all
happy with next year's activity plan, the revenue required and our
recommendations about charging.

If that is the case I would appreciate short messages like Willi's
just to be sure. It is a bit frustrating to put much work into this
and have just about zero feedback ;-(.

If you are not happy you should definitely say so on this list and
suggest what should be done differently.

Up to now just about 30 people have reserved for next week's meeting.
In cae you plan to attend, please let us know by Monday morning.  If you
don't there will be no chair and no lunch for you ;-).

Information about the meeting can be found at

http://www.ripe.net/cgi-bin/noframes/translate?html/noframes/contrib.html

Regards

Daniel

----

Please send the form below to meeting@localhost and not to the list(s).

%START

PART 1 - Registration

        %MTG    [ contcom96 ]

1) Your name

        %NAME   [                                       ]

2) Your Organisation/Institution

        %ORG    [                                       ]

3) Your e-mail address

        %EMAIL  [                       ]

4) Registtry ID, the registry ID string of the registry you represent

        %REGID  [               ]

%END