Charging for priority service at the local level

  • To:
  • From: Dr Agathoclis Stylianou < >
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 09:01:33 +0300 (WET)
  • Cc: Yiannos Pitas < >
    Andreas kasenides < >

Dear all,

I am resending a msg I have send yesterady but with wrong
subject. I apologise for flooding your mbox.

Regards
Agathoclis

|	Dr Agathoclis Stylianou	Fax : (02)-476082 or 366198	   |
|	Director		Tel : (02)-366186   		   |
|	Computer Centre		e-mail : agatho@localhost  |
|	University of Cyprus					   |
|	POBox 537						   |