Re: EUnets - again

  • To: (Simon Poole)
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 1995 09:47:08 +0100
  • Cc:

  > poole@localhost (Simon Poole) writes:
  >
  > And while you may try to argue away all responsibility, you can not deny
  > that the NCC delibertly put procedures in place (and has made statements),
  > that have a high risk of leading to such "misunderstandings".

We have not deliberately created a wrong impression about EUnet AG.

We have not even carelessly created a wrong impression about EUnet AG.

You have accused us

	- *behind our back*
	- *to a wide audience*
	- without verifying your facts first
	- without asking us for a reaction first

of doing both.

This is mudslinging.

The victim of mudslinging has no choice but to react publicly,
otherwise something always sticks.

The procedures we have had to put in place and the reasons for it
are a totally different subject.

This ends the discussion as far as I am concerned.

Daniel