Webinar for New LIRs
This free RIPE NCC Webinar is especially helpful for new LIRs. In this webinar, you will learn how to best interact with the RIPE NCC and what the basic procedures are.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for participating in this webinar.
If you would like to learn more about the RIPE Database, after participating in this webinar, you can register for the Introduction to the RIPE Database webinar. Alternatively, you can watch our online tutorials.
- Understand how the Internet Registry System works in coordinating the distribution of Internet resources (IPv4, IPv6 and ASN)
- Understand how you can participate in defining/changing RIPE policies that influence how you work
- Recognise the different tools that are available to you, as an LIR (LIR Portal and RIPE Database)
- Understand how to best use these tools in order to keep your LIR records always up-to-date
- Understand how to request Internet resources (IPv4, IPv6 and ASN) according to the most up-to-date RIPE policies
|English||24/02/2016||12:30-13:30 UTC Check your timezone||1h||Register now|
|English||23/03/2016||12:30-13:30 UTC Check your timezone||1h||Register now|
Maximum number of participants per webinar session: 20
After registration, we will send you a confirmation email with the link to access the webinar.
If you have any questions about RIPE NCC Webinars, please contact e-learning _at_ ripe _dot_ net.