Introduction to the RIPE Database Webinar
This free RIPE NCC Webinar will help LIRs understand how to work with the RIPE Database. You will learn how the different RIPE Database objects are connected to each other and how you can create objects.
- Understand the relationship between different RIPE Database objects
- Know where to find the necessary information to work with the RIPE Database
- Identify the main objects in the RIPE Database
- Create/update objects (person, role, maintainer) in the RIPE Database
- Identify the main flags to query the RIPE Database
|English||04/08/2015||11:30-12:30 UTC Check your timezone||1h|
Maximum number of participants per webinar session: 20
After registration, we will send you a confirmation email with the link to access the webinar.
If you have any questions about RIPE NCC Webinars, please contact e-learning _at_ ripe _dot_ net