Re: [mat-wg] suggestions for atlas service

  • To: wolfgang@localhost
  • From: Robert Kisteleki robert@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:18:13 +0200
  • Cc: mat-wg@localhost

Hello,

On 2011.05.05. 11:31, Wolfgang Tremmel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> and one from me (speaking as a probe host and internet citizen):
>
> Have a "friend" button or list where I can give other individuals access to
> the measurements of my probe.
>
> best regards,
> Wolfgang

Indeed, this (or something similar) has been asked by others too. Currently
we only have a private/public probe distinction. On the longer run we cold
just have the "friend" feature you mention, but we may go further and add
ACLs for certain features like watching or configuring a probe.

I think that adding a single "friend" to have the same control as the host
is something we can add relatively quickly, especially if it solves most of
the immediate needs.

Regards,
Robert