[mat-wg] RIPE62 Call for presentations

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: Ian Meikle imeikle@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:30:50 +0100

Dear WG colleagues,

RIPE62 will be held in Amsterdam 2-6 May 2011 (http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-meetings/ripe-62). The MAT WG session will be at 16:00 on Thursday 5 May.

My co-chairs and I invite you to submit presentations or suggestions for content you would like to see in this session. As a reminder, the working group charter states:

The purpose of the working group is to provide a forum in which the RIPE NCC and the community can collaborate in the areas of data, tools and analysis relating to the Internet and its infrastructure, with a loose focus on monitoring, diagnosis, analysis and forecasting. It is not the purpose of the working group to compare the performance of networks for marketing purposes.

If you would like to contribute anything to our session at the next RIPE meeting please email
.

Best regards,

Ian Meikle
Co-chair MAT Working Group