[mat-wg] Active Measurements (RIPE Atlas) - Registration Open Now

  • To: mat-wg@localhost, ncc-services-wg@localhost
  • From: Mirjam Kuehne mir@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:44:01 +0200

[Apologies for duplicate emails]

Dear colleagues,

The launch date of our new active measurements network, RIPE Atlas, is close. We already received a lot of interest and offers to host such a probe.

Registration is now open! In this new RIPE Labs article, we explain some more details about how to participate in this effort:

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/kistel/ripe-atlas-pre-registration-is-now-open

For more information, please refer to earlier articles on the same topic:

1. Active Measurements Need More Vantage Points

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/dfk/active-measurements-need-more-vantage-points

2. Active Measurements - A Small Probe

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/dfk/a-small-probe-for-active-measurements?searchterm=Active

3. Active Measurements - Hosting a Probe

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/dfk/active_measurements/hosting-a-probe-for-active-measurements

4. Wanted: Partners to Sponsor "RIPE Atlas" Effort

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/dfk/active-measurements-sponsorship

Kind Regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
RIPE NCC