[mat-wg] RIPE61 - Call for Agenda Items

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: Ian Meikle imeikle@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:28:02 +0100
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=W/wmXycPCUG3nKiwWKYzIDUPOrnGhjazQYtT5TvZllc=; b=dfmqwqocwuK+/zYS8nsIPsyZlEbhe+xSE2cTJtYA48wxUwfMGoC7B7KJL/1643Jm73 LObRwFPrdjNQbWw+NNyt125fyvBCGmIuZJr5iACNQ7mq8IcJViOerAkIFO2II3ZbrcdF EWP8ovg3myqfpBEBc/9332Z5eOSi4zD8xDfwM=

Dear WG colleagues,

RIPE61 will be held in Rome 15-19 November (http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-61/). The MAT WG session will be at 16:00 on Thursday 18 November.

My co-chairs and I invite you to submit presentations or suggestions for content you would like to see in this session. As a reminder, the working group charter states:

The purpose of the working group is to provide a forum in which the RIPE NCC and the community can collaborate in the areas of data, tools and analysis relating to the Internet and its infrastructure, with a loose focus on monitoring, diagnosis, analysis and forecasting. It is not the purpose of the working group to compare the performance of networks for marketing purposes.

If you would like to contribute anything to our session at the next RIPE meeting please email
.

Best regards,

Ian Meikle
Co-chair MAT Working Group