Slides for RIPE 58.

  • To: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • From: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 09:46:13 +0200
  • Cc: Nick Hyrka nick@localhost, RIPE NCC Meeting Coordinator meeting@localhost, RIPE NCC Webmaster webmaster@localhost, tt-wg@localhost, tt-host@localhost, Ian.Meikle@localhost, k claffy kc@localhost

Dear All,

If you are listed as a speaker, then please send us your slides by Thursday
lunchtime, in order to be able to upload them for remote participants.

I have uploaded what I have received so-far.  Presentations are visible
from the meeting page at:

Please check if I got the correct file.  If your presentation is missing,
then please send me the file.

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)
RIPE Network Coordination Centre
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
         hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.