Re: WGLC for comments on the TTM future.

  • To: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost, tt-host@localhost, Mark Dranse markd@localhost
  • From: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 01:09:11 +0100

Dear All,

At RIPE 55, the following was discussed:

C. TTM future - Mark Dranse (RIPE NCC)
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-55/presentations/dranse-ttm.pdf
Mark Dranse reported on the RIPE NCC's ideas on the future of TTM (Part
II). [...]

Henk asked the group if there were any objections to the scheme?
There were no objections. Henk said he would now circulate this message
of consensus on the TT WG mailing list.

This is a WG Last Call for this.  If you disagree with the proposal,
please speak up before December 7.  If there are no comments, we'll declare
consensus.

No comments were raised, so this proposal is now final.  Thanks to
everybody who commented and/or participated in the tt-tf.   Mark and
company: good luck with implementing all this, we look forward to see
the first results at RIPE 56.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                      Alan Greenspan on the next elections