New Chair for the Working Group

  • From: Henk Uijterwaal henk@localhost
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:13:53 +0100

Dear All,

As I said last week in the TT-WG meeting, the current chair of the TT-WG
(Alex Tudor) indicated that he wants to step down as chair.   This week,
Ian Meikle from Nominet voluntered to take over his position.

The next question is: is there anybody else who is interested in this
position.  Please let me know by Dec 1.  If we have >1 candidate, then
Alex and I will organize elections, if not, Alex, Ian and myself will
work on the transition from old to new chair.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                      Alan Greenspan on the next elections