Alex Dempsey/Vodafone is out of the office.

  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:59:33 +0000

I will be out of the office starting  08/11/2004 and will not return until
22/11/2004.

I will be out of the office starting  08/11/2004 and will not return until
22/11/2004.

For any urgent queries, please call me on +353 87 6227222, otherwise I will
respond to your message on my return.

Regards,

Alex Dempsey

The content of this e-mail may be confidential or legally
privileged. If you are not the named addressee or the intended
recipient please do not copy it or forward it to anyone. If you have
received this email in error please destroy it and kindly notify the
sender and postmaster.ie@localhost. Email cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free, it is your responsibility
to ensure that the message (including attachments) is safe
and authorised for use in your environment.
Vodafone Ireland Limited. Directors: Peter Bamford Chairman (UK),
Pauline Best (UK), Paul Donovan Chief Executive (UK),
Gerry Fahy, David Boorman (UK),
David Smithwhite (UK), Patrick Teahon, Alfred Kane.
Registered in Ireland at MountainView, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
Co Reg No.: 326967 VAT Reg No. IE6346967G