Test Traffic : Agenda for Ripe 42

  • From: "Keith Godber" < >
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:01:32 +0100
  • Cc: < >

Here is the agenda for Ripe 42.   The presentations are currently under working titles and maybe subject to change in name and presenter.

Slot 1
A.	Administrivia
		Appointment of scribe
		Attendance sheet
B.	TTM, Status and Plans (Henk Uijterwaal)
C.	TTM, Data analysis update (Rene Wilhelm)
D.	N^2 or partitioning the network (Maximo Alves)

Slot 2
E.	Netflow presentation (TBC)
F.	Direction of group.
G.	AOB

The Netflow presentation at point E. is currently very tentative, in the event of this presentation not taking place item D. N squared (Maximo Alves) maybe moved to the 2nd slot allowing more time for each of the presentations.

On a personal note.  I am again unable to attend the meeting in person and am looking for someone to chair the meeting at Ripe 42 in my absence, any volunteers?

Thanks.

Keith