Re: Test traffic agenda at Ripe 40 (fwd)

  • To: Keith Godber < >
  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:44:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Keith,

1) The agenda you posted to the tt-wg mailing list bounced because you are
   on the mailing list as:

     Keith.Godber@localhost

   but the mail was sent from the square root of that domain:

     From: Keith Godber <keith.godber@localhost

2)

> If anyone wishes to talk to the group about the benefits they have
> experienced from hosting a test traffic box or more further afield and talk
> about other performance monitoring you would be more than welcome.

There is a research group at Delft University who have developped an
interactive display program for routes and delays.  It looks really cool
and useful too. I've asked them to come to the meeting for a talk and
demo.

Cheers,

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1016 AB Amsterdam                    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

As long as you don't tell your friends how I played the hand,
then I won't tell my friends how you defended it.                 (Anonymous)