Competition Time

  • To: "'tt-wg@localhost" < >
  • From: Matthew Robinson < >
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:19:45 +0100
  • Cc: "'lir-wg@localhost" < >

As announced at the RIPE meeting in Hungary we have decided to hold a small competition to design a new logo for the Test Traffic Project. This is for companies who are participating in the project to place on web sites, in brochures etc. We are also looking for a new name for the TT project when it becomes a pay service.

The competition is split into two sections:

1. The logo

2. A new name for the TT project.

There will be prizes.

Winners will be decided by voting in the working group session. Entries should be submitted to me no later than the 1st of September. These will then be available on the web for viewing.

Kind regards

Matthew