New RIPE NCC Website

  • From: "Henk Uijterwaal \(RIPE-NCC\)" < >
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:52:54 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,

In case you have not seen this message before:

Please note that this means that many of the URL's on our site have
been changed, including:

1. The Test-Traffic Measurements homepage:

   http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/ttm/

2. The Test-Traffic Measurements daily plots page:

   http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/ttm/Plots

   (This page is, as before, only accessible to sites hosting a test-box).

3. Routing Information Service (RIS) pages:

   http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/np/ris-index.html

Please replace any bookmarks pointing to these pages that you may have.
Kind regards,

Henk Uijterwaal

Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: henk.uijterwaal@localhost
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.535-4414,  Fax -4445
1016 AB Amsterdam                   Home: +31.20.4195305
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746

The Committee (...) was unable to reach a consensus that substantial merit was
lacking. Thus, the appeal was deemed meritorious.          (Orlando NABC #19).