Call for agenda items
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:36:25 +0100
I need to come up with an agenda for the forthcoming RIPE meeting.
Is there anything that people wish to discuss?
The mailing list has seen some activity concerning data disclosure and I
think we should try to thrash out some guide lines for this. Can people
suggest some possible solutions? They might be one of the following:
* Keep the current guide lines
* Allow all data to be freely used.
* Allow data to be used anonymously
* Allow data to be published freely but not for marketing purposes
Senior Network Engineer, Planet Online Limited +44 113 234 5566