Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index Threads >>>

RIS collector at LINX is UP

  • From: Antony Antony < >
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:06:48 +0200

Hi,

RRC01 is up and running now. Thanks for all those who
offered sessions to RIS collector RRC01. There are only
few  sessions up at this moment. If your session is
established  please ignore rest of the mail.

If you haven't setup your end please configure it.

Our end details are

IP Address:        195.66.225.241
AS Number:         12654
Contact:           rispeering@localhost
Contact Persons:   Antony Antony,
Phone:             +31 20 535 4444
FAX:               +31 20 535 4445

Please announce  any route you are announcing at LINX.

* Policy:     The RIS Peering policy is that we peer with anyone accept
              all routes, RRC will  not announce any routes.
              No  traffic will be send to peers via routes
              learned by the collector

Drop me a mail  when your end is configured.

best regards,
-antony

  • Post To The List:
Chronological >>> Author    Subject Threads >>>