[RIPE-Parents] excited to discuss plans for Ljubljana and Odessa

Daniel Holme dan.holme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:07:45 CET 2011

On 2 November 2011 17:00, Sascha E. Pollok <sp at iphh.net> wrote:
> Ok thats definitely different. Kids in Germany are required to attend
> school. Reasons not to go are illness, death of a family member and things
> like that. Of course there is some way to discuss and get the schools
> permission but without it, there is not way. Could be similar in the
> Netherlands.

Hi Folks

It's not so strict in the UK, I mean I will still have to coerce the
school to give my son 'authorised absence' but I know of other parents
that have done this for other reasons, extended holidays in far away
countries for example.

I'll certainly consider bringing my family to the next meeting, thanks
for inviting me to the group.

--
Daniel Holme