In Memoriam

  • To:
  • From: Miroslav Ruda < >
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:53:25 +0200 (MET DST)

We regret to inform you that Ivos Cernohlavek tragically died on
Monday, July 10, following a boating accident in Norway.  Ivos,
one of the main developers of the Czech Educational and Scientific
Network, significantly helped to improve the computing capabilities
of many people throughout the Czech Republic.  We will miss him
immensely.

                                   Mirek Ruda (ruda@localhost)