Re: refresher - what's happening

  • To: "Matt Mathis" < >
  • From: Serpil Bayraktar < >
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 22:57:56 EDT
  • Cc:

Matt, we will be increasing the preference on the DMZ interface
routes in gated on all NSFNET ENSSes along with the turning off
the sessions.  This will make us prefer the route announced by
your service provider as it will have a better preference than
the local route.  We could have done the same for enss132 (or
simply not export the interface route out to AS 690) if we knew
this was a problem for you.  In any case, I don't think it will
be an issue tomorrow morning but if you still see problems with
DMZ please let us know.

Thanks,
Serpil Bayraktar
ANS