Re: New at the RIPE NCC: David Kessens

  • To: (Daniel Karrenberg)
  • From: Sason Levi < >
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 17:34:29 +0200 (EET)
  • Cc:
David - welcome, and good luck !
Mirjam - we are happy and welcome you also ! Good luck.

--
    Regards.
        Alain Golan,  Sason Levi

    E-mail: sason@localhost     Personal address
            info@localhost      for information.
            support@localhost   for technical support.
    Gopher: gopher.NetVision.net.il
    www:    http://www.NetVision.net.il/

    Phone: +972-4-550330      Fax: +972-4-550122
    This message was sent by Chameleon.