** RIPE 16 - Dinner Announcement **

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Anne Lord <Anne.Lord@localhost
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1993 17:27:22 +0200

* ANNOUNCEMENT * * ANNOUNCEMENT * * ANNOUNCEMENT * * ANNOUNCEMENT * *

			16th RIPE Meeting Dinnner
	            Thursday September 16th, Amsterdam
			   Time : 8pm
	Departure Point: Prins Hendrikkade opposite Central Station

For the 16th RIPE meeting dinner we thought it might be nice to have
dinner afloat.  The dinner will be served aboard a canal boat which
will cruise through the canals of Amsterdam.  There will be a guide
on board the boat to give a guided commentary (as much or as little
as you want).

The menu for the dinner is as follows (vegetarian and/or special diet
meals can be arranged on request) :

	                        -00-

		        Creamy Chervil Soup

		                -00-

		 Filet of Salmon in a herb sauce
		        Seasons vegetables
                           Potato-dish

			        -00-

		        Fresh fruit and cream

	                        -00-

         	         Coffee and digestif

                                -00-

       The meal will be accompanied by a choice of red or white wine.

       Cost of the dinner and guide will be Hfl. 70,- inc. drinks

Please reply to meeting@localhost if would like to have a place
reserved for you at the dinner.  Payment from us to them will be
on Tuesday 14th, so this is the deadline for reserving a place.  The money
for the meal will be collected on the second day of the RIPE meeting
during lunch.

Now I am praying for calm weather and sunny skies :-)

Anne