Re: Caching in Europe?

  • To: schwartz@localhost
  • From: Dave Morton <Dave.Morton@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 93 16:26:46 +0200
  • Cc: ripe@localhost

Mike,
I take your point ref: the differences between AFS sharing v. FTP access.
And yes, I think members of RIPE are aware of the potential savings esp.
here in Europe where bandwidth tends to be very expensive. Then there
is also the matter of educating end users - that would also help and I
feel we've not done a great job of it.
Best regards,
Dave