RIPE NCC Outage Today at 18:00 GMT+1

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: RIPE NCC Staff ncc@localhost
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 93 14:26:37 +0100
  • Cc: local-ir@localhost

Colleagues,

All NCC machines will be out of service today Friday March 5th at 18:00
GMT+1 for installation of additional disks and major file system rearrangements
For this purpose, which we cannot just do in single user mode for those
wondering, we will shutdown the complete NCC ethernet to avoid the loss of
database updates or other messages when moving filesystems around.

We think this whole operation will take some 2 hours, after which we will be
back on the air.

Apologies for any inconvenience,

NCC Staff