15th RIPE Meeting - Registration Form

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Anne Lord <Anne.Lord@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 93 11:45:28 +0100

If you are interested in participating in the 15th RIPE Meeting in
Amsterdam, would you kindly fill in the attached form and mail it to
meeting@localhost as soon as possible.

                        15th RIPE meeting
                   Registration reservation form
                      Amsterdam, April 27th-29th 1993

a)  Registration

( ) I would like take part in the RIPE meeting.

( ) I already have a RIPE badge from a previous meeting.

( ) I need a RIPE badge making up for me (please provide your details below).
    These will be printed on your badge.

    Name:
    Organisation/affiliation:
    Country:

b) Personal details

    Please give your name and contact details below:

    Name:
    Address:
    Address:
    Country:
    E-Mail Address:

Please send this form to: meeting@localhost or +31 20 592 5090 fax

For further information please send mail to the above e-mail address.