RIPE Meeting - Registration Form

  • To:
  • From: Anne Lord < >
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 92 16:39:48 +0100
If you are interested in participating in the 14th RIPE Meeting in
Prague, would you kindly fill in the attached form and mail it to
meeting@localhost as soon as possible (DEADLINE Friday, January 8, 1993):

                        14th RIPE meeting
           Registration and Accommodation reservation form
                      Prague, January 1993

(a)  Registration

( ) I would like to take part in the RIPE meeting.

( ) I already have a RIPE badge from a previous meeting.

( ) I need a RIPE badge to be made for me (please state here *exactly*
    what you wish to be printed on your badge).

	Name:
 	Affiliation:
	Country:

(b)  Accommodation

        ** We can only make reservations if this form is received before
        ** January 8th!

( )  Please  reserve the following accommodation in Hotel KRYSTAL
     for the nights of:

    ( ) Sat Jan 23              ( ) Tue Jan 26
    ( ) Sun Jan 24              ( ) Wed Jan 27
    ( ) Mon Jan 25

    ( ) Please reserve a whole double room for me.

    ( ) Please reserve a double room for me to share with Mr/Mrs/Ms

NOTE:  Please be ready to pay your hotel bill in cash in local currency
       Kcs (1 DM = approx. 18 Kcs) to the staff of the Czech Technical
       University (not in the hotel) by Tuesday January 26, 1993 noon at
       the latest. You will get an official receipt.

( ) I shall arrange my own accomodation.

 c) Visit to Old Town of Prague

( ) I should like to take part in a guided tour through the  Old
    Town of Prague on Sunday, January 24, at 10 a.m.

(d) Personal details

    Please give your name and contact details below.

    Name:
    Address:
    Address:
    Country: