Re: Found some sort of a clue... (fwd)

  • To:
    Daniele Bovio < >
  • From: Hank Nussbacher < >
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 15:06:33 IST
  • Cc:

On Thu, 24 Sep 1992 14:46:54 +0200 you said:
>    For the future: let's try to have a little bit more cooperative
>    attitude, would you? If something goes wrong again: first contact
>    the AEARN people and *afterward* (if you still like) flame.
>I don't remember having flamed you. It's the lack of response
>and the background of the whole situation that made me flame;
>and not flame those who happen to make a configuration error,
>but those who demonstrate non-cooperativeness.
>

>	Piet

Lack of response?  I maintain the file that points .BG to AEARN.  This
afternoon is the first complaint I have heard about it - only after
Daniel forwarded me a copy of the complaint.  I am not able to read minds
over the network - as soon as I got the mail, I forwarded a copy to the
2 people in Austria who are responsible for AEARN and within an hour
you had a response from one of them.  Can you be more specific with what
you mean by "those who demonstrate non-cooperativeness".  Having an
unnoticed configuration problem in Austria for 2 days happens also to the
best of us.

Hank