Re: Time is critical, the network is growing and the users are crying!

  • To: Peter Lothberg < >
  • From:
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 92 16:08:00 MST
  • Cc:

Peter,

I would not say the GIX is politically nothing.  We are working quite hard
to build something here in the US which will meet the requirements for
*a* GIX.  It not only solves some of the problems for many international
networks, but it strives to solve the same problems of interconnecting
any collection of autonomous nets.

See your bits at the gix,

peter