Server setup

  • To:
  • From: Juha Heinanen < >
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1992 08:56:59 +0300
  • Cc:

eric,

no matter how good listserv is, there is a couple of things i don't
like in it (or maybe these are just caused by bad configuration).  one
is that when a message is sent to the list, the To field doesn't point
to the list, but to the actual receiver.  this makes my vacation
system think that personal mail was in question.

the second thing is that nobody has so far been able to tell me how i
can remotely subscribe an alias instead of myself.  for example, i
would have liked to join the rare llt list, but not as myself but as
llt@localhost.

-- juha